Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Solid Day Off

Today I slept in and it felt incredible. I woke up at 9:45, took my shower and then took some inventory down to the shop in Moose today. Then I got a few flies and waited for my mom to be done with her volunteer work so we could go fishing. Instead of driving two hours up to the Firehole in Yellowstone, we just went to Mr. Sayers' back yard where I proceeded to catch one small cutty and my mom tried for a little bit but then put down the rod for a book...After that, we went home and got ready for dinner with Chris and Emma Mathews, they were both really nice and fun to hang out with. Tomorrow, I'm back to work from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM so tomorrow night's blog might be a little Slow. I'll just go ahead and apologize in advance for that. But it could be good ya never know. Later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment