Saturday, June 18, 2011

Good Day At Work And Even Better Fishing







Today I woke up again at 5:45 AM for work and opened the shop up at 6:50. It started out slow but the day picked up for a little bit and we sold a rod and reel to one young couple. That brightened our work day a bit. But then it got slow again and when I say slow I mean REALLY slow. So I ended up getting let off work early and was able to go fish at Mr. Sayers' house again where I caught this pretty nice 16 or 17 inch Snake River Cutty. Not huge but it was an awesome fight and it was definitely a beautiful fish to catch. He is most likely trying to spawn with his really bright colors around his neck area. He was an awesome fish and I will probably make another trip back there tomorrow to try and get my mom on one of these hogs! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment